Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Driving me nuts

Now that I got your attenttion, so will a speeding cop. One thing I notice about police officers, no matter what department they belong to, is the lack of following traffic laws. Even when not rolling on a hot call, I see cops doing things like speeding without lights or siren. Today I even noticed a cop parked on the oposit side of the street with his car facing oncomeing traffic. Now you can't tell me that he couldn't park on the correct side of the street and walked across, or flip a U Turn and park right on the side in witch the call was on. I have been on ridealongs where cops fly down a street doing 40 miles an hour over the speed limit without lights or siren's. Also, It's not just on duty they drive this way. It's off duty as well. Makes you wonder what they are thinking. I know they are far better trained behind the wheel then the average citizen, BUT, people see them do things like mentioned above and it doesn't look good on their department. Not to mention puts lives in danger. Lives in witch they are swarn to protect and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment