Saturday, May 25, 2013

Birthday reflections

Today is my Birthday now it is a time of reflection. Birthdays are a time to reflect back on what the year has braught. That means good, bad, and leasons learned. Plenty of leasons leanred at 40. This year has had its share of ups and downs. I am a musician living my dream. I have had my share of small gigs this year and even one larger one. Also recently started this blog wich seems to be getting its share of readers. Also my Second Life hasn't been all that bad either. Over the past year friends come and go. But you can always count on the true friends to be with  you for many birthdays to come. We are currently in the Gemini astriological sign. Gemini is the sign of the twins. That certainly fits for someone who is transgendered. There is alot you will probably learn about me as time goes on while reading the blog. All I ever ask of anyone is they keep an open mind. My political views are more moderate then conservitive. But enough about me it's time to get back to reflecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment