Monday, May 13, 2013

Living your dream

A year and a half ago I desided to follow my dream of being a musician. I was focused and practeced everyday. I even went on youtube and baught books to learn all I could about playing guitar. The fuits of my labor have paid off even though in a small way. I play small gigs often without pay. But the non finnancial benifit outways the finnancial one. Seeing how people react and enjoying my music keeps me doing it. We all have a dream, something we have always wanted to do but are afraid to because of failure. One such case is my friend Leslie who has come up with a great story idea for a book series based on the life of a female superhero. Its a great story and would be worth trying to get it published. But, she is afraid of rejection. I say if you want something bad enough you will just go for it. Dont be afraid to live your dream no matter how small it turns out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment