Tuesday, May 28, 2013

IMVU VS Second Life

As you may have noticed, I am into virtual worlds. I have been playing on Second Life for a year and a half. Over the weekend when I couldnt get onto Second Life, I desided to downlowd IMVU. With IMVU you can log in using your Yahoo or MSN account. Still have to download their program. When you go into IMVU you choose an Avatar from the free ones they provide. It also comes with a hand full of outfits, and misclanious things. Unlike Second Life, I t comes with free rooms and furniture. The rooms include an apartment, a yacht, and a house. You can buy more with their credits. Credits can either be baught with real money or can do things like take survey's. You also get one free chat room to name and do as you wish. Walking and moving around is quite diffrent from Second Life. In IMVU there are certain stand and or pose spots you click on. Second Life you can move more freely. Its more of a chat site then Second Life therefore it is not laggy. I never expierienced any issues while using it this past weekend. Chat rooms very. For me I was mostly looking in the Transgendered rooms. Would I recomend IMVU yes. From a scale of 1 to 10 I would give it a seven and a half. My screen name on there is tgurlchristin. Try it you might like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment